ReptilianBrotherhood: War on NATO

Discussion in 'Clan Lounge' started by LeafyIsHere, Oct 4, 2016.

1. LeafyIsHere

LeafyIsHere Newbie

Ratings:
    +2
    This thread and war will clear up the feud against Snowy and RBH, this will explain everything behind this war including the war terms and everything that we plan against NATO. Too bad if you don't want to read the whole thread. Expect shots fired, roasts, and the R word in this post. This is why you don't mess with fire. The war will expand into 2 weeks (14 days). Once the war is over, the schedule will return to normal status.

Also, don't ask for the global ReptilianBrotherhood texturepack.

CONTENTS:
    I. Backstory
    II. War Terms
    III. Schedule
    IV. Treaties
    V. Cease Fires
    VI. Conclusion
    I. Backstory

CRs is a huge feud with RBH, and Snowy, the unholy man who can't keep mouth shut, kept annoying me and a couple of other friends. He called RBH a whole clan of autists and retards, making him look like a joke. I am going to also expose everything they did to us and their rivals, and this is why you don't screw with us. I was watching iiDarkBlox fight him, and that's when he called me and told me to come onto his setup and explain the war terms. After a long time of putting up with Snowy trying to fight me, I called the war and that's when I started writing the post.

Snowy calling the entire ReptilianBrotherhood a clan full of retards: http://prnt.sc/cpgxpf
    Snowy using American Racism: http://prnt.sc/cphdfb

II. War Terms

1. Allies will be allowed during the war
    2. You will have 2 days to prepare, killing enemies will not be allowed until the 2 days pass.
    3. The leaking of the 0:0 beacon coordinates are not permitted, only the enemies and allies shall know.
    4. RPG and enchanted items will be allowed during the war.
    5. To win, you must hold the 0:0 beacon for an hour, and stand on the mushroom blocks.
    6. To knock the beacon, you must knock the people off the mushroom blocks to claim it.
    7. The /back command is not permitted, even when knocked.

III. Schedule

Monday, September 3rd, 2016 : War training @ 8:30 PM EDT.
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2016 : No scheduled events today, prepare for war.
    Wednesday, September 5th, 2016 : War starts @ 12:00 AM (as soon as it becomes the 5th)
    Thursday, September 6th, 2016 : Meeting @ 9:00 PM EDT.
    Friday, September 7th, 2016 : Joint training w/ SWE @ 8:30 PM EDT.
    Saturday, September 8th, 2016 : (CLASSIFIED PLAN)
    Sunday, September 9th, 2016 : No scheduled events today, please practice and sharpen your skills.
    Monday, September 10th, 2016 : Meeting @ 8:30 PM EDT.
    Tuesday, September 11th, 2016 : War Training @ 9:43 PM EDT.
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2016 : (CLASSIFIED PLAN)
    Thursday, September 13th, 2016 : Meeting @ 8:35 PM EDT.
    Friday, September 14th, 2016 : (CLASSIFIED PLAN)
    Saturday, September 15th, 2016 : War Training @ 8:30 PM EDT.
    Sunday, September 16th, 2016 : (CLASSIFIED PLAN)

IV. Treaties

Simple, calling a treaty means you, the person who is declaring the treaty, must disband their clan in order to be called in a peace treaty. The opposing side must agree to the treaty and then it is declared official.

V. Cease Fires

Cease fires are to only last 12-24 hours in american eastern time, any higher will result in an autowin for your opponent, and a disqualification for the rest of your allies. Cease fires are to only be official when both sides agree to it.

VI. Conclusion

Good luck

tl;dr is probably the response I will get.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. xxTheTechxx

xxTheTechxx Newbie

Ratings:
    +0
    When he said "ngga" it means "No" in Indonesian,he's not saying an American racist word.glhf

3. Wafaaa

Wafaaa Veteran

Ratings:
    +66
    Almost laughed very hard on this. Lol man xD

4. CharlesAttat

CharlesAttat Newbie

Ratings:
    +0
    So, wich day and wich time exactly? Sunday 21:00 GMT will be a problem for us like Machine said. And Machine how many rounds? Btw, good luck SKC